This Video is taken from my 500 Body Weight Challenge.
Description from the Audio
The first exercise we’re going to start with is the fast mountain climber.
Now, this is a full body exercise. It’s a great exercise to start your workout.
It’s a good warm-up exercise but it’s particularly good for the core area and it’s very cardiovascular as well.
So, this is how it’s done:
- Start in the push up position
- Try and keep your weight over your hands, very important
- Hips nice and still with core braced
- I’m going to raise one leg and then I’m going to jump and switch legs
- Both feet need to land at the same time
- Try and keep your knees inside your elbows
In the video I suggest that you do 50 reps but you can do more or less depending on your goals.
That’s the fast mountain climber. Best of luck.