This Video is taken from my 500 Body Weight Challenge.
Description from the Audio
Let’s rock and roll with the Cossack Squat Exercise.
Now the Cossack Squat is kind of an interesting exercise. You may not have seen this before, and it works the inside of the groin so it stretches the inside of the groin but also conditions and strengthens the inside of the groin.
So it’s also powerful for the glute muscles at the back of the buttocks, so this is what it looks like.
- So take a wide enough stance it’s normally two shoulders width apart, but it depends on how tight you’re in the groin area.
- From here you’re going to sit your way back onto the heel so that the buttocks are doing a lot of the work, turn the heel back and then we rotate to the other side.
- Start off, not going down too deeply, and with time you should be able to get deeper and deeper like this.
- If you really struggle to turn the heel over, just keep the sole of the foot on the floor just like this.
- Very important, keep the chest up and don’t forget to breathe.
You’re trying to do 50 of these in total, Each side counts as one repetition, so one, two, three, and so on. Good luck with that one.
Don’t be too aggressive on your groin to start with. Don’t go down too deeply, go down deeper as you progress through the exercise. Good luck.