This Video is taken from my 500 Body Weight Challenge.
See All My Workout Programs here
Description from the Audio
The first exercise we’re going to start with is the fast mountain climber.
Now, this is a full body exercise. It’s a great exercise to start your workout.
It’s a good warm-up exercise but it’s particularly good for the core area and it’s very cardiovascular as well.
So, this is how it’s done:
- Start in the push up position
- Try and keep your weight over your hands, very important
- Hips nice and still with core braced
- I’m going to raise one leg and then I’m going to jump and switch legs
- Both feet need to land at the same time
- Try and keep your knees inside your elbows
In the video I suggest that you do 50 reps but you can do more or less depending on your goals.
That’s the fast mountain climber. Best of luck.