Here’s some thought provoking material that may change the way you approach your training and fat loss forever….
“Is Your Heart Starving for Love?”
I know what your thinking…
“Hang on Greg, don’t get all hippy on me. Where’s my Exercise and Nutrition info?”
Well, stick with me…
For most people excess weight gain all comes from addiction.
People are addicted to:
- Junk Food
All these addictions are attached to our emotions!
We eat sugar to get an energy surge, we drink booze to forget and we binge eat for comfort.
So lets return back to my original question..
“Is your Heart Starving for Love?”
Think about yourself, friends, and family and all those that you know with addictions. Are they lacking love?
- Do You Lack Love for Your Job?
- Do you Lack Love from your Partner?
- Do you Lack Love from your Friends?
- Do you Lack Love for Yourself?
Be honest with yourself…where can you add more love into your life?
Start filling those gaps with Love and I guarantee that your addictions with start to reduce.
And here’s the CRUNCH….
If you don’t identify where you are lacking Love you will ALWAYS struggle with your addictions.
You may give up one addiction and replace it with another but you will always be addicted to something!
So here’s your Love Action plan…
- Look at all aspects of your Life: Relationships with: career, yourself, partner, family, and friends
- Determine which one is lacking the MOST Love
- Take action. Improve that relationship, change or improve that Job, Start a New Hobby, Meet New Friends, Improve your Education etc…
This whole process will take time but you need to make changes now
“Without Change you Get the Same Results, right?”
There you go…some food for thought.
Start feeding your heart. I can assure you it’s hungry in one aspect of your life or another!
And then you’ll be amazed at how those addictions diminish, and your fat loss starts to take effect without you even realising it.
Feel the Love Baby 🙂
Did this resonate with you? If so let me know…