This Video is taken from my 500 Body Weight Challenge.
Description from the Audio
Now on to everybody’s favorite cardiovascular exercise, the burpee exercise.
This is how we do it:
- Start with the feet, a little bit wider than the shoulder width
- From here you’re going to squat down
- Make sure you get a deep squat in first
- Place the hands down, don’t fall to the floor, squat down
- Place the hands on the floor, jump the feet backwards keeping the core tight
- From here we jump back up into the same deep squat position again and stand up
If you’re feeling brave you can put in a jump at the top, but I would recommend to start with, you just stick to this basic burpee.
So here is one in real-time, squat down, jump back, jump forwards and stand, keep the chest up, keep looking up, and I push my hips through at the top of the exercise.
So don’t finish with the hips back and not fully extended. Make sure you stand tall at the top of the exercise. We don’t want to ruin our posture by finishing the exercise without hips extended.
That’s the burpee exercise. See if you can manage 50 in total, and if you really get going, you should get those done in under three minutes.